Odpowiedz do tematu
gw2 gold The Benefits of Integrating Art into the Classroom
aJ5dY4aD9y
Gość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
The Benefits of Integrating Art into the Classroom - Page 2Author: Alicia Arnold Published: April 09, 2013 at 9:36 am Share $.getScript("http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect.php/js/FB.Share"); Tweet Last week my son was chosen to participate in an art exhibit outside of the school. It was a very proud moment for him. Though my son was reluctant to share the context of his art making experience in front of the large gathering of attendees, his art teacher chimed in. Turns out my sons art teacher recognized the tremendous amount of time and energy teachers were dedicating to reading, writing, and the mechanics of putting words together. His art teacher took this bit of knowledge and found a way to extend the learning by having students make art out of words. <a>guild wars 2 gold</a> <a>guild wars 2 gold</a> In doing so, my sons art teacher took the kids to a new dimension by helping them mix and match words, colors, and shapes in unexpected ways. At first the children were hesitant to go beyond the boundary of how they were accustomed to working with letters and words. But soon, many took to the concept and produced abstract works of art that brought words to a different level of meaning. My son explained that writing words on a horizontal line was so ingrained that producing words that broke the plane took some time to get accustomed to. But, once he did so the freedom of working outside the lines spurred him to choose colors that brought out shapes in the words. <a>gw2 gold</a> In short, art gives students a pathway for exploration, for thinking flexibly, and for making connections between seemingly unconnected things. These are all skills we are looking for in our future leaders. And, if the benefits of art sound familiar, it could be that you are hearing this grouping of skills more and more these days - think creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship. xboter 2014
Reklama

gw2 gold The Benefits of Integrating Art into the Classroom